The main objective of the Programming Club is to provide a space within the educational institution that can be attended by students who want to learn to program, to receive the help and support of a experienced mentor.
This is intended to:
- Encourage students to become devalopers and not to be mere users of applications made by third parties.
- Run programs designed by the students themselves.
- Present the idea of a program and demonstrate that with these we can represent ideas and solve problems.
- Understand that computers are used to run programs and perform what the program indicates.
- Work with concepts related to Computer Science to develop computational thinking skills.
- Provide solutions to creative ideas through the development of educational video games.